Tag Archives: know

Educational Assistance Payments: What you need to know

“When the beneficiary finishes high school and enrols in post-secondary education, they can start taking payments from their RESP. These payments, known as¬†educational assistance payments (EAPs), are made up of the investment earnings and government grant money in the RESP.” … Continue reading

Posted in Blog | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment